A little sweet and a little spicy perfect blend of flavors!
- 1 lb sirloin
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 small onion
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons cooking sherry
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Cut onion and beef into thin strips (beef should be bite size).
- Add two tbl oil to hot pan or wok.
- When oil is hot and swirly, add garlic and onions. Cook two minutes or until onion is lightly browned.
- Add florets and cook two minutes.
- Add sirloin and stir fry until cooked through. Don't overcook or florets will be mushy!
- Meanwhile, Combine sherry, cornstarch and soy.
- Turn heat off and drizzle honey all over stir fry. Add soy mixture and stir.
- Stir in red pepper.