Crock Pot Mac and Cheese


I found this recipe online, and was hesitant to try it. I don't always like cooking crock pot recipes that contain pasta, because the few times I have tried, the pasta came out gummy. Gummy pasta, for me, is inedible. Gross. But I finally decided to give it a try, and I sure am glad that I did. Very easy, tasty, and the kids love it -  which is always a plus for me. I think you will enjoy this one
Ingredients

16 ounces macaroni
16 ounces Monterey Jack cheese, cubed
16 ounces Colby cheese, cubed
16 ounces Velveeta (cubed)
1 stick of butter, cut into slices
16 ounces milk
salt & pepper, to taste


Directions

Spray crockpot lightly with cooking spray. Layer 1/3 of the macaroni in bottom. Layer half of cheese, butter, salt & pepper. Repeat, ending with last 1/3 of macaroni on top. Pour milk over mixture.
Cook on low for about 4 hours and stir about mid-way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails