Awesome Baked Ham

I love this recipe because it is so easy and it calls for hardly any ingredients, and I always have these ingredients in my pantry. This recipe came from a good friend's mother, who was always asked to bake the ham for get-togethers and family dinners. Now I get those requests.
Ingredients:

  • 15 lbs whole bone-in ham (I prefer Cooks SuperTrim brand)
  • 1 lb brown sugar
  • 1/2 cup yellow mustard
  • aluminum foil

Directions:
  • In a medium size mixing bowl, mix yellow mustard and brown sugar until you have a thick"paste".
  • Take all wrappers off of ham and trim away excess fat.
  • Line baking pan (I spray with Pam in case some of the brown sugar mixture escapes, clean up is easier) with Aluminum foil.
  • Place ham on foil and spread brown sugar/mustard paste on top.
  • Fold and seal foil.
  • Do not open again until ham is done.
  • Bake at 350° for 4 hours.
  • Let set for about 1 hr then carve.
  • One of the best tasting hams you will ever have!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails