The best turkey burgers i have ever tried .... I freeze left-overs, and heat in the microwave later
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup olive, chopped (i usually use chopped salad olives)
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried basil (optional)
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- ground black pepper, to taste
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Form into 4 patties, then grill.
- I have served this on regular burger buns with tomatoes and mayo, and on pita with tahini, tomatoes and lettuce.