I do these in the crock pot mostly, but sometimes I do them covered on the stove top, and both ways they come out moist and juicy.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 6 slices cooked ham
- 6 slices swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon sage
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- Flatten chicken.
- Put ham and cheese on each slice.
- Roll up and secure with toothpick.
- Combine, flour, parmesan cheese, sage, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Coat chicken, chill for 1 hour.
- Heat oil and brown chicken rolls.
- Put in crock pot.
- Mix soup and broth, pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 hours.